Cappadocia has the bost beautiful natural landscape and many Valleys which are easy to walk on the way of the paths in the Valleys in Cappadocia. Each of Valleys have different things to discover and views and there are many Cave Dwellings, Pigeon Houses and Secluded Churches which are not accesible unless by foot. The only was to explore is walking..!
09:00 AM Depart from Hotel for the Walking Tour in the Valleys in Cappadocia.
Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia covers the valleys to visit and walk as follow;
– Pigeon Valley and Love Valley (7 km).
– Baglidere Valley (8km) visiting El-Nazar Church and the Göreme open air Museum.
– Sword Valley and Red Valley (12 km), including visits to Pashabagi (the Monks Valley) and Zelve open air Museum.
– Ihlara Canyon (12 km). Walk in the canyon next to a little river. Enjoy lunch in a neat restaurant by the river and continue your walk to the Selime Momnastic settlement next to Yaprakhisar village.
17:00 – 18:00 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel and tour will be ended upon arrival at the hotel.
What is included
- Hotel pick up and drop off In Cappadocia.
- All the transportation by non smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-van.
- Tour Guide, professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism for Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia.
- Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins entrance fees.
- In a open buffet local restaurant.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.