Hittites Tour From Cappadocia
08:00 AM Departing, in the early morning, drive for approximately 3 hours (208 kilometers) through the stunning landscape of Turkey enroute to Hattusas which was the capital of the Hittites.Before visiting the main capitol, journey to Yazilikaya. Meaning “inscribed rock” in the Turkish language, Yazilikaya is an open air, natural rock shrine containing impressive reliefs of all the Hittite gods and goddesses.
As the morning sun light shines on the bas-reliefs direct in the morning, you will be fascinated by this open air sanctuary.Enjoy lunch in a small restaurant in a town nearby. After lunch visit the capital of Hattusas famous for the cuneiform tablets, and the capital city of Hittites.While here you will visit Lion’s Gate, Tunnel, King’s Gate, Citadel and Grand Temple.
16:00 – 17:00 PM After a day of impressive sightseeing, join your transfer back to hotel.
What is included
- Hotel pick up and drop off In Cappadocia.
- All the transportation by non smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-van.
- Tour Guide, professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism for Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia.
- Hittites Tour From Cappadocia.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins entrance fees.
- In a open buffet local restaurant.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.