09:00 AM Depart from Hotel in Cappadocia in the morning for Kapuzbasi Waterfalls Tour.
Depart from Hotel to through Yahyali Village and then over the Toros Mountains to Kapuzbasi Waterfalls in the National Park of Aladaglar.
The Kapuzbasi waterfalls are the 2nd highest waterfalls in the world (after the Victoria Falls). The Kapuzbasi Waterfalls are among Turkey’s most unusual: the seven waterfalls spurt right from a solid-rock cliff face. What makes the Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls special is that the water doesn’t come from a stream bed, but by water gushing out of seven different sources from the side of the mountain.
The plateau, at 3000 meters‘ altitude, called the bowl of Aladağlar, collects water from winter snow. Most of this water feeds underground sources, some forming small lakes on the permeable surface in the summer. When some of these underground sources reach above ground, they create seven glorious waterfalls.
16:00 – 17:00 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel.
What is included
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Transportation during the tour from place to place
- All Transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical mini-vans.
- Professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Lunch during the tour in an open buffet local restaurant.
- Museums, Ruins and Monuments Fees.